Expert Skills and Support to provide
- Business Analysis
- Quality Management and Assurance
- Requirements Management – elicitation and management of requirements
- Requirements Training – production of bespoke training packages
- Requirements Process definition – integration of the requirements management processes
Key skilled resources to help gather your cloud requirements
Expertise to shape and structure your Requirements processes
Quality Assurance and Quality processes to your projects
Skills transfer to existing project and programme teams
Keywords: Rational Unified Process, Unified Modelling Language, Managing Successful Programmes
Project Assurance, Requirements Traceability, Strategic Outline Case, Outline Business Case
HMRC, Interpol, Europol, MOD, Home Office, FCO, NHS, DWP, DVLA
Processes: RUP/UML, COBIT, MSP, PRINCE2, ITILv3
- Structured, measured, repeatable requirements analysis
- Clearer outcomes, measurement of success against known business needs
- De-risk and clearer reporting to programme, improved compliance.
- Reduction in rework
- Reduction in requirements churn
- Discovering more cost-effective solutions
Business Analysis is critical to the success of any programme, yet all too often, the business user needs are not understood, and the requirements are poorly defined and managed. We offer a simple yet powerful approach to defining and visualising requirements, enabling stakeholders to develop a common vision and clear definition of success. Using tried and proven techniques, Viewdeck supports your team to get clarity and definition of those requirements, enabling it to be communicated to all stakeholders (including suppliers) for all phases of a procurement or programme. Through simple, easily adopted process, we can you ensure your requirements quality is applied at the appropriate level, to sufficient detail, in the right places.
- New business needs or requirements are discovered
- More effective implementation of new solutions by the business
- Prioritisation ensures focus on value
- Providing a framework in which an IT team can scale
Procurement and New Systems Development
Quality Management System (Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Quality Management)
Service improvement definition
Identifying business needs and determining solutions to business problems is one of our specialities and passions. We work closely with your existing teams, and stakeholders to understand the business needs, clearly capture them, and ensure they meet the right level of detail to enable change, procurement and delivery to be planned and ultimately delivered. Our experience and skills help support a wide range of project and programme scenarios, including:
- Techniques for systems development
- Process improvement.
- Business roadmap and organisational change.
- Strategic planning and policy development.
- Implementation of Change.
- Use Case Analysis, Scenario Planning, Functional Specification creation
- Documentation, designs and models
Tag Cloud: MSP, PRINCE2, Rational Unified Process, Unified Modelling Language, Managing Successful Programmes. Quality Assurance, Quality Gate, Project Assurance, Requirements Traceability, Strategic Outline Case (SOC), Outline Business Case (OBC), Full Business Case (FBC), SC, DV, ISO 15504, Six Sigma, BPR, ISO 9001
Key Processes: RUP/UML, COBIT, MSP, PRINCE2, ITILv3