Cloud Readiness and Strategic Advisory Service
Expert Skills and Support providing
Support and guidance in understanding your maturity and readiness to move your services to a Cloud based service.
Cross organisation view covering internal skills, architectural fit, supplier capabilities/ restrictions, service organisation and change capacity.
Identify optional route forward, least risk, to fulfil strategic goals.
Skilled practitioners able to scan and advise across the organisation
Identify high risk areas, impact on current programmes
Balanced view of Risk against opportunity/benefits
Skilled architects, analysts and engineers to help migrate off legacy
Organisation design and change journey to ensure support
Maturity model across technical architecture, sourcing, service organisation, change capability
Best approach to adoption to achieve goals
Financial baseline against resource plans to inform business case
Align change plans to market opportunities, best fit to industry
Strategic sourcing support to maximise benefit from SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Confirm best approach to adopt Cloud Services
- Support efficiency drive and cost reduction
- Inform strategy, policy and ICT budget to support strategic change
- Part of your Digital Transformation to an Agile Digital business
- Provide the insight into the size of the opportunity
- Clear options to reduce your Technical Debt
- Provide Solutions to key issues like resilience, vendor lock-in
- Practitioners with experience across public sector, digital change, transformation
ICT Strategy for Cloud Services
Cloud DevOps Advisory, Design and Delivery Services
Technical, Solution and Design Assurance for Cloud Services
Database Services for Digital Projects
Continuous Delivery and Integration for the Cloud
Technical Design and Architecture for Cloud Services
Technical Services for Digital Projects
Technical Design and Architecture for Cloud based Solutions
Our Architecture practice covers a wide range of sourcing strategy, Cloud Design and Solution Architecture capabilities, including:
- Solution Architecture (Application, Networking and Security Infrastructure).
- Cloud Adoption including how to migrate to Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, and Software as a Service solutions.
- Enterprise Architecture across the whole estate (From Business to Information to technology, aligned to strategic business, organisational and HMG strategy).
- Information Strategy, and how to apply it to your customers, stakeholders and operational needs.
- Information Security/Assurance, to help secure your assets.
- Migration away from legacy and locked-in service to open source and simpler architecture.
Tag Cloud: MSP, PRINCE2, Rational Unified Process, Unified Modelling Language, Managing Successful Programmes. Quality Assurance, Quality Gate, Project Assurance, Requirements Traceability, Strategic Outline Case (SOC), Outline Business Case (OBC), Full Business Case (FBC), SC, DV, ISO 15504, Six Sigma, BPR, ISO 9001
Key Processes: RUP/UML, COBIT, MSP, PRINCE2, ITILv3