- Client-Side support reviewing commercial contracts and recurring resource costs in both licenses and support
- Examining implementation and use of solutions, assisting in making changes in your licenses, supplier engagement and ICT estate, to reduce costs
- “Sweating the assets” in your estate, ensuring you are not spending more than you need
Skilled Practitioners supporting the analysis and review of commercial contracts
Support Transformation to Cloud or Shared Services
Gain alignment of your commercial Licenses against HMG Frameworks
Technical Evaluation against Chip Performance, Core Utilisation, and Platform Performance
Software license review for Oracle and Microsoft deployed software
Reduce License spikes during any transition
Support Software Renewals and Audit Defence
Information Security throughout the Supplier Transitions
Ensure Right approach to Virtualisation (VMWare, Oracle Virtual Machine, etc.)
- Estate Optimisation, getting the most for your deployments.
- Reduce Operating Costs rapidly from stretched ICT budgets.
- Determining which deals can/ should be retained in cloud move.
- Establishing the best licence fit for you requirements.
- Rightsizing your deployments before you transition.
- Identify the right way to implement Shared Services.
- Align asset and configuration management to Cloud Digital delivery.
- Commercial SME supporting closing tough negotiations in pressured scenarios.
- Early engagement – proof of concept, model office, demonstration of capability.
At Viewdeck, we provide a range of skills and experience to help you meet your ICT Procurement, Outsourcing or Transition needs. Our team has real experience in delivering ICT enabled change across a wide range of UK Public Sector clients.
Our Sourcing and Procurement Practice covers a wide range of Procurement support and Supplier Transition capabilities, including:
- Requirement definition, Benefit assessments and Business buy-in
- Service base-lining and Improvement definition
- Procurement strategy development
- Coherence to Enterprise Architecture and Information Strategy
- Supplier negotiation and structured dialogue planning
- Proof of Concept structuring, processing and evaluation
- Contract schedules development
- Tender Evaluation – criteria, process and weighting
- Business Case development and Governance approvals
- Transition Planning and Service Operational cut-over management
- Systems of Measurement definition/benchmarking
- Intelligent Customer Function (ICF) development and mentoring
- HR Transformation, including TUPE planning and support
- Information Security throughout the Supplier Transitions
We bring hands-on practical expertise and experience to Procurement and Outsourcing Management, providing skills and energy to drive success in complex and challenging tasks.We can provide either an entire team, or a range of supplementary capabilities to an existing project team, in order to boost the resources and skills of an in-house department as required. Our approach supports our belief in skills transfer, ensuring an ongoing legacy for our clients.
- Public and Private Sector Expertise
- Client and Supplier Side
- Security Cleared to UK SC or DV level
- Consulting and Delivery Services focused
- For the duration of the Programme
Extensive Expertise in
- Enterprise Systems Integration, across Cloud, legacy and traditional supplier and solution models
- Business/IT alignment and transformation/IT Strategy
- Business Analysis and Requirements Management
- Enterprise Architecture and Information Architecture/Information Management
- Procurement, Change Management, Risk Management, Programme Management
- Contract drafting and Commercial constructs for delivery
- Linking of technical requirements and solution design, to legal and commercial constructs to meet Government ICT Strategic Direction – shared services, Cloud, green agenda etc
- Lead delivery responsibilities on substantial programmes across most of the major central departments plus large ‘bluechip’ Corporate clients
- Some of the largest public sector procurements (Aspire, DWP, MOD DII (ATLAS)), as well as corporate shared service implementations
- Client side and supply side working, board level/senior stakeholder engagement
- Delivery across the full ICT life-cycle – Strategy, Analysis, Design, Build, Implement, Service Delivery, Benefit and Business Case Realisation
Full Procurement Lifecycle
We have successfully delivered across the Full Procurement Lifecycle:
- Outsourcing Life-cycle
- Outsourcing Evaluation: Market Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Evaluation, Down selection and scoring
- Outsourcing Refresh: Reviewing current outsourcing status, and improving it
- Outsourcing Exit: Planning current Outsourcing supplier exit
- Outsourcing Facilitation: Investigate, examine, and resolve critical challenges
- Outsourcing Bootstrapping: Smooth outsourcing supplier change over, and knowledge transfer
- Outsourcing In Flight: Skills enhancing, relationship brokering service, ‘marriage guidance’
Our team includes subject matter experts that can support the programme or existing resources where needed.
- CLAS/security support, providing advice around accreditation and fit-to-security requirements
- HR Transformation, Organisational Design and TUPE advice to complex transition scenarios where capabilities are moving between suppliers and the client, and
- Commercial subject matter experts supporting closing any tough negotiations in a pressured and challenging scenarios
Tag Cloud: ITLv3, MSP, PRINCE2, Managing Successful Programmes, OGC, SC, DV, TUPE
Key Processes: COBIT, ITILv3, ISO 20000, UML, RUP