Viewdeck Consulting Limited
Viewdeck Consulting Ltd collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address and create an account for the purposes of downloading a brochure or purchasing a product.
We implement a variety of recognised industry standard security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Viewdeck Consulting Ltd is a GDPR compliant company registered with the Information Commissioners Office.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and follow GDPR compliant processes. We may also release your information when this is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety.
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://www.viewdeck.com/
The term ‘Viewdeck’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, UK, W1B 3HH. Our company registration number is 03957417. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.