Project & Programme Management
- Procurement and Outsourcing delivery across HMG including OJEU, GCloud and other agile frameworks
- PMO Functions including tracking, reporting, financial management and resource management
- Benefits identification and realisation
- Service Transition and On boarding G Cloud, Multi-Supplier, SIAM and tower environments
Full life-cycle of Cloud based ICT enabled business change
Best practise processes and guidelines, using OGC sponsored methodologies
Highly experienced Programme Managers, Project Managers and PMO Managers
MSP, PRINCE2, AGILE : DSDM, Scrum and Extreme
Service Transition and On boarding new suppliers and capabilities
Cloud, Multi-Supplier, SIAM and tower environments
Business Case production to HMT Green Book standard
Guidance and mentoring for turning round programmes/projects in trouble
- Expert client side support, Big Data Analytics, Legacy Replacement
- Security Cleared highly skilled resources on demand
- From a single Subject Matter Expert to complete delivery teams
- Controlled, measured high quality delivery
- Aligned to OGC/Cabinet Office/MPA processes and guidance
- Skills and experience from practical real-world service delivery
- Private and Public sector experience
- Business benefits clearly identified and delivered
- Risk Managed approach to ensure delivery with minimized business disruption
- Delivering substantial and assured organisational change
Our Project and Programme management specialists offer support and delivery for the full life-cycle of Cloud and ICT enabled business change. Our approach follows best practise processes and guidelines, using OGC sponsored methodologies like MSP and PRINCE2, as well as more agile approaches like DSDM, Scrum and Extreme, to ensure focus on the business objectives and the deliver-ability of the changes required. Our service encompasses the full programme and project life-cycle including: Scoping and design, Project and Programme management, delivery governance, organisational readiness review, Gateway Review support, business and stakeholder engagement, communications management, implementation support, organisation (re)design and change management.
Our experience covers
- Complete end-to-end Procurement and Outsourcing/Insourcing delivery across HMG including OJEU, GCloud and other agile frameworks
- Production and successful progressing of Business Cases to HMT Green Book requirements, from Strategic, through Outline to FBC stage
- Service Transition and On boarding of new suppliers and capabilities, in Cloud, Multi-Supplier, SIAM and tower environments
- PMO Functions including tracking, reporting, financial management, resource management etc
- Expert client side support, guidance and mentoring for turning round programmes and projects in trouble
Our team have fulfilled roles across the spectrum of delivery skills and capabilities, including Programme Directors, Programme and Project Managers, Lead Analysts, Business Requirements Management, PMO delivery, on a wide range of ICT delivery and outsourcing undertakings. These have been both Client side and leading the Suppliers in Public and private sector projects. As such, we are able to bring the experience of both Assurance and Delivery to enable enterprise change initiatives, and ensure the success of the programme initiatives.
We provide these services in traditional waterfall and agile project environments, that integrate seamlessly within clients’ teams, or delivered through fixed scope packages of work to agreed success criteria. Our skilled team have real experience covering all the stages of a traditional delivery project, including design, build, test, acceptance and delivery in Infrastructure, Applications, Legacy or pure Service enhancements. Our focus is working with Stakeholders to ensure business benefits are clearly identified, with managed and mitigated risks, to ensure delivery with minimized business disruption, through, what are often, periods of substantial organisational change.
Our experience includes taking substantial Business Cases through HMT and Cabinet Office Governance, and working with the Major Projects Authority (MPA) to obtain the necessary approvals to achieve Contract Award.
We can provide either an entire team, or provide supplementary capabilities to an existing project team, in order to boost the resources and skills of an in-house department as required.
Right Skills, Right Experience
At Viewdeck, we provide a range of skills and experience to help you meet your Programme and Project Management needs. Our team has real experience in delivering ICT enabled change across a wide range of UK Public Sector clients.
Tag Cloud: ITLv3, MSP, PRINCE2, DSDM, Agile, Extreme, Scrum, Risk Management, Managing Successful Programmes., SC, DV
Key Processes: COBIT, MSP, PRINCE2, ITILv3, ISO 20000, DSDM, SCRUM