- Wide Range of SaaS Solutions, designed for Secure, Cloud based delivery
- Public, Private, or Community Cloud Based Solutions
- Library of Infrastructure ‘Templates’ to provide rapid, scalable and repeatable Deployments
- Management-Domain-as-a-Service (Build, Patch, Event, Log, Alert, Monitor Services)
- Database-as-a-Service : resilient secure SaaS for Mysql, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, in Master/Slave, Multi-Master, Async, Fan-In and Fan-Out architectures
- Secure Application Services for hosting of Web, Lamp, Java and other enterprise applications
- Enterprise Reporting, ETL, DevOps, Mail and Web Conferencing Solutions
- Vertical SaaS including Case Management, Service Desk & Video Portals
Secure SaaS Templates
- Standard build templates to reduce resources, improve quality, ensure compliance, provide secure services
- Standard Design Patterns/Templates, fitting most secure architectures
- Configured, managed software service, with supporting environment and services
- Resilience and Highly Available configurations, to support service levels
- NSA compliant VM builds, Hardened Tested stable platform
- Suitable for Public, Private, Shared Cloud environments
- Wide range of Applications, Components and Services
Secure Build Platforms
- Linux based, NSA compliant VM build, Hardened Tested stable platform
- Ensures repeatability in deployment of your application/service
- Suitable for Public, Private, Shared Cloud environments
- Easy to move Solutions from Development, Test to Production
- Ensures repeatability in deployment of your application, patch roll out, compliance
DevOps Infrastructure – Build Solutions
- Based on Chef, provides a service to manage ‘recipes’ for servers, configured and personalised to environments and server roles
- Scalable from 1 to 1000’s of servers
- Resilient and High Availability
- Server ‘healing’ capability to ensure servers remain patched, secured
- Regular compliance reports on server build status
- Build Once, Deploy Many
- Ideal as a cloud migration path for DR, Resilience or License Fee management
- Synchronous or Asynchronous High Availability Configurations
- Master Slave, Master Master, Star Structure, Fan out or In
- Distributed SQL databases
SaaS Services Catalogue
- DevOps Build Server
- Secure DevOps Build Workstation
- GIT Server
- Secure Mail Server
- Linux Patch Repo Mirror Server
- System Monitoring Server
- System Log Server
- Backup Server
- Log Monitoring and Alerting
- Remote Desktop Server
- Interzone Gateway and FW Router
- Gateway, FW, Router,VPN,DNS
- Domain Firewall Router VPN DNS
- VPN Server
- DNS Server
- File Server
- Distributed File Server
- Secure Application Server
- Infrstructure Base
- Secure Apache Application Server
- Secure LAMP Application Server
- Secure Java Application Server
- Web Application Proxy
- Mysql Database Server
- High Availability Mysql Server
- Postgres Database Server
- High Availability MariaDB Server
- MongoDB Database Server
- Private Mobile Device Management Service (MDM)
- Collaboration & Community Web Service (Wiki)
- Secure Mail Archiver
- Reporting Server
- ELT Server
- HR Candidate Tracking
- Customer Relationship Management
- Service Desk and Maintenance Server
- Data Analysis and Big Data Analyser
- Case Management Service
- Video Remote Meeting, Presentation and Conferencing Service
- Web Video Conferencing Service
- STUN/TURN Server for Webrtc/Media
- Online Video Library
- Management Domain
An Open Source Interzone, Boundary or Domain, Gateway and virtual Firewall router based, suitable to provide separation between services, act as a VPN / secure IPSEC router for remote connections. Can additionally provide a wide range of infrastructure support functions including DHCP, DNS etc.
Wide range of infrastructure Management Domain Services, covering Build Server, Log Server, Event Server, Monitoring Solution, Patch Server, as well as a Remote Access Workstation. Includes a mail service as well, for alerting and reporting management, and a backup service. Complete Virtual solution.
Secure managed Software hosting, Supporting and Managing Service enabling the deliver a wide range of native or 3rd party applications in a patched, secured contained service. Supports wide range of technologies under a full configuration management control, integrated Support Desk functions to resolver groups.
Secure managed Web Software service, deliverying a LAMP application Service. Supports a wide range of web based applications( php, or perl based ) in a patched, secured container service. Provides a range of security features to provide a resilient platform, Includes Servide Desk integration to support wider resolver groups.
Secure managed Java Software service, delivering an application Service. Supports a wide range of java based applications in a patched, secured container service. Provides a range of security features to provide a resilient platform, Includes Service Desk integration to support wider resolver groups.
Secure Application Database Services for your Cloud solutions. Choice of Mysql(R). MariabDb (R), PostgreSQL (R) and MongoDB (R) in traditional and High Availability configurations, provided either as a fully managed service or self administer via web interfaces. Ideal as a cloud migration path for DR, Resilience or License Fee management.
Enterprise class Reporting Service, designed to pull together Management Reports, Operational data and presentation information in Offline, Online and Dashboards. Works across a wide range of standard data sources. Simple and efficient BI, OLAP, Reporting and Dashboards for wide business use.
Enterprise class Extract, Transform and Load Solution. Suitable for one of migrations or constant data transformation. Visual data manipulation to join sources and data together. Integration and migration services across wide range of sources SQL, Hadoop HDFS, HBase, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Google BigQuery and NoSQL databases.
Simple, Effective and efficient Open Source Service Desk solution, ideal for wide range of help, case tracking and incident management requirements. Web based, with an ability to be widely adapted to local processes. End-User portal to register and track issues, full email integration.
Designed to support large quantities of Video and Audio content, this Service enables multi-media content to be uploaded, stored, indexed, managed and categorised in a simple web application. Ideal for cross agency working, dispersed teams or remote users, it can be deployed in secure environments, over secure networks.
Open Source Mobile Data Manager running in your private, public or community cloud service, providing a wide range of security enforcing mobile controls including Device Lock, Clear Password, Wifi Control, Camera Control, Policy, Email/Calendar settings and remote wiping.
The Viewdeck Web Collaboration and Wiki Service is an Open source based collaboration, Wiki, enterprise project website ideal for intranets, extra-nets or cross organisational working. The power of the Wiki allows teams to share content across domains and locations in a flexible secure way.
Ideal for data mining, relationship analysis and automatically discovering paths between entities, the Data Analyser and Network Mapping Service is a Big data Analysis tool for Intelligence, Data Mining, Visualisation and presentation of data. Automatically indexing structured and unstructured data, it can be used to speed up investigations and enquiries.
Case Management as a Service is a web based powerful case management tool for a wide range of applications. Supporting Drag and Drop, Microsoft Integration, relationships etc, it provides Document Management, Records Management, and Collaboration facilities. Ideal to join together dispersed teams or as a consolidation platform.
Web Conferencing and project collaboration service designed for mobile and desktop clients. Using WebRTC technology, this service support large ad-hoc online meetings, requiring no software to be installed in the end device. Ideal for small teams, remote projects or large ‘lecture style’ presentations, they can bring dispersed teams together.
Open Source server build solution for Automation, Configuration Management, Quality Assurance, and repeatable build and delivery of Windows and Linux based servers. Chef provides a service to manage ‘recipes’ for servers, configured and personalised to environments and server roles.
Secure Remote Desktop Build Workstation, for the development management and support of DevOps instructions. Based on Chef(R) Development Workstation, it provides a graphical remote desktop with access to Knife, Ruby, IDE editors. In conjunction with the DevOs Build Server, it provides a capability to manage server ‘recipes’ and environment ‘attributes’.