Strategic Supplier Selection
- Supporting clients selection of Project/Programme Suppliers, tactically and strategically
- Innovative Strategic Supplier Selection Service models Procurement/Commercial Strategy, incorporating HMGovernment Service Design Manual
- Aligns managed adoption of GCloud solutions, organisation and service transitions, with Contract and Asset optimisation
- Risk managed approach with Lean Sourcing Models, establishing robust, Supplier Ecosystems
Supplier strategy development; Business Case development and Governance approvals
Extensive client-side experience GCloud and DOS selection and Procurements
Value for Money Contracts, LEAN sourcing models
Service Credit Regimes, Risk and Reward Models
Coherence to GDS Strategy, Enterprise Architecture and Information Strategy
Contract Restructuring, service in-sourcing, Supplier on-boarding
Performance Management Frameworks at Strategic, Operational,Delivery Dashboards
Supplier and Contract Performance Management
- Step change in the way information systems can be delivered.
- Cloud and GDS aligned.Individual sourcing specialists through to complete highly skilled teams.
- Controlled, risk managed and quality delivery.
- Experience from delivery in Private and Public sector.
- Use of interim teams for transition where applicable.
- Supplier and contract optimisation, value for money.
- Asset, service and contract alignment.
- Business aligned supplier performance model.
- Integration of day-to-day supplier management (Run) and Transformation Agenda.
At Viewdeck, we provide a range of skills and experience to help you meet your ICT Procurement, Outsourcing or Transition needs. Our team has real experience in delivering ICT enabled change across a wide range of UK Public Sector clients.
Our Sourcing and Procurement Practice covers a wide range of Procurement support and Supplier Transition capabilities, including:
- Requirement definition, Benefit assessments and Business buy-in
- Service base-lining and Improvement definition
- Procurement strategy development
- Coherence to Enterprise Architecture and Information Strategy
- Supplier negotiation and structured dialogue planning
- Proof of Concept structuring, processing and evaluation
- Contract schedules development
- Tender Evaluation – criteria, process and weighting
- Business Case development and Governance approvals
- Transition Planning and Service Operational cut-over management
- Systems of Measurement definition/benchmarking
- Intelligent Customer Function (ICF) development and mentoring
- HR Transformation, including TUPE planning and support
- Information Security throughout the Supplier Transitions
We bring hands-on practical expertise and experience to Procurement and Outsourcing Management, providing skills and energy to drive success in complex and challenging tasks.We can provide either an entire team, or a range of supplementary capabilities to an existing project team, in order to boost the resources and skills of an in-house department as required. Our approach supports our belief in skills transfer, ensuring an ongoing legacy for our clients.
- Public and Private Sector Expertise
- Client and Supplier Side
- Security Cleared to UK SC or DV level
- Consulting and Delivery Services focused
- For the duration of the Programme
Extensive Expertise in
- Enterprise Systems Integration, across Cloud, legacy and traditional supplier and solution models
- Business/IT alignment and transformation/IT Strategy
- Business Analysis and Requirements Management
- Enterprise Architecture and Information Architecture/Information Management
- Procurement, Change Management, Risk Management, Programme Management
- Contract drafting and Commercial constructs for delivery
- Linking of technical requirements and solution design, to legal and commercial constructs to meet Government ICT Strategic Direction – shared services, Cloud, green agenda etc
- Lead delivery responsibilities on substantial programmes across most of the major central departments plus large ‘bluechip’ Corporate clients
- Some of the largest public sector procurements (Aspire, DWP, MOD DII (ATLAS)), as well as corporate shared service implementations
- Client side and supply side working, board level/senior stakeholder engagement
- Delivery across the full ICT life-cycle – Strategy, Analysis, Design, Build, Implement, Service Delivery, Benefit and Business Case Realisation
Full Procurement Lifecycle
We have successfully delivered across the Full Procurement Lifecycle:
- Outsourcing Life-cycle
- Outsourcing Evaluation: Market Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Evaluation, Down selection and scoring
- Outsourcing Refresh: Reviewing current outsourcing status, and improving it
- Outsourcing Exit: Planning current Outsourcing supplier exit
- Outsourcing Facilitation: Investigate, examine, and resolve critical challenges
- Outsourcing Bootstrapping: Smooth outsourcing supplier change over, and knowledge transfer
- Outsourcing In Flight: Skills enhancing, relationship brokering service, ‘marriage guidance’
Our team includes subject matter experts that can support the programme or existing resources where needed.
- CLAS/security support, providing advice around accreditation and fit-to-security requirements
- HR Transformation, Organisational Design and TUPE advice to complex transition scenarios where capabilities are moving between suppliers and the client, and
- Commercial subject matter experts supporting closing any tough negotiations in a pressured and challenging scenarios
Tag Cloud: ITLv3, MSP, PRINCE2, Managing Successful Programmes, OGC, SC, DV, TUPE
Key Processes: COBIT, ITILv3, ISO 20000, UML, RUP