Viewdeck Rapid Delivery
Organisation are increasingly being asked to implement new processes and services in increasingly tight timescales. Whether as a result of Brexit related activities or other policy or operational demands. At Viewdeck we recognise the difficulties traditionally associated with the rapid deployment of services to meet these demands.
Rapid Prototypes and proof of concepts
Cost effective way to meet the challenges that most organisations face
ready made functionality that can be quickly engineered to provide rich featured services.
UK hosted, UK managed and UK delivered cloud solution
Ease of access through a variety of devices to meet your requirements
All services are GDPR compliant
Our component based solution provides a wealth of ready made functionality that can be quickly engineered to provide rich featured services. From process modelling, to workflow, case management, analytics and beyond, our solutions can deliver your requirements from UK hosted, UK managed and UK delivered cloud solutions.
Using agile methodologies we develop rapid prototypes to demonstrate capability in days rather than months. These prototypes can be used as proof of concept during the discovery and alpha phases of a project. Our services can operate in a fully secure environment providing the level of protection that you require. Our solutions are built and delivered in the UK by our team of analysts, architects and engineers.
Our solutions are designed for ease of access through a variety of devices to meet your requirements, from mobiles, and tablets to laptops and desktops. We offer integration with internal and external services and provide joined up customer, citizen and partner solutions. All our services are architected to support large scale deployments and to support GDPR regulations.
We provide a range of reporting solutions from dashboards, to multidimensional analytics and visualisations. Our solutions provide the information you need, in the format you need it. Our solutions are designed to enable you to continually enhance and develop them to cater for ever changing demands and business needs. This is a cost effective way to meet the challenges that most organisations face. Quick to build, simple to maintain and low cost. Our services start at less than £10 per user, per month.
We bring hands-on practical expertise and experience to Procurement and Sourcing Management, providing skills and energy to drive success in complex and challenging tasks.We can provide either an entire team, or a range of supplementary capabilities to an existing project team, in order to boost the resources and skills of an in-house department as required. Our approach supports our belief in skills transfer, ensuring an ongoing legacy for our clients.
Our team have worked across a wide range of UK public sector clients, delivering high value change in ICT HR transformations, including;
- Care Quality Commission
- Home Office
- UK Border Agency
- SOCA and
- NHS Our programme and project leads are all MSP and Prince2 qualified and have proven track records of delivering small to large scale transformations on-time and to budget, often in very challenging political environments where public scrutiny is intense
With a proven track record in this specialist field, our clients have managed to deliver measurable benefits, including:
- Over £1 million of savings through designing and implementing a new ICT organisation design for a Midlands NHS Trust
- Over £2 million annual financial savings through implementation of a new HR target operating model and HR business partnering structure (Ulrich model) for a leading nuclear power organisation
- Implementation of a new mutual organisational structure and target operating model for a major Central Government department, including sourcing a 3rd party private sector ICT solutions provider
- Delivering the outline business case for a joint NHS Trust shared service implementation for Corporate Services, identifying annual savings of over £750,000
- HR Programme Directors
- Programme Managers
- Project Managers
- HR Business Partners
- HR Advisors and
- Business Analysts
Our approach majors on working closely together with our client’s team, ensuring skills and knowledge transfer is central to everything we do. We can operate on a day rate basis or fixed work package basis, ensuring your control during the whole process. Case studies and client testimonials can be provided on request.
Tag Cloud: ICT HR Transformation and Shared Services, TOM