Web Proxy Server as a Service
A secure managed Web Proxy service, delivering reverse proxy capabilities and separation for web applications. Provides load balancing, resilience, and HA in n-tier architecture. Security enforcing through separating Application Hosts from direct user connections. Supporting a range of security features providing a resilient platform, including mod-evasive, mod-security and best practise configuration.
A configured, managed Apache based reverse proxy service
Includes optional Mysql or MariaDB database support
Secured, audited, managed, and under configuration control
Regular Service monitoring to help scale resources or services
Linux based platform for easy of management, configuration and flexibility
Provides additional Apache2 hardening including modsecurity, modevasive
Build Server configuration, to ensure simple, repeatable, secure deployments
Resilience and Highly Available configurations, to support service levels
Service includes regular patches, daily backups, support
Works with UKCloud, Azure, Rackspace, Memset, internal private cloud architectures
- Easy to move infrastructure deployment through Development, Test and Production
- Remove repeated manual steps from Infrastructure build, test and deployments
- Enables easy to scale up and out of Cloud services
- Viewdeck Secure Server platform, an NSA compliant VM build
- Swift and simple roll-out of server changes to multiple servers
- Available for Web and Tier 1 services
- Suitable for Public, Private, Shared Cloud environments
- Hardened Tested stable platform
- Supports full digital upgrade (Discovery, Alpha, Beta, Live)
- Ensures repeatability in deployment of your application
Other Key Services
Secure Application Server Service
Secure Java Application Server Service
Secure Linux, Apache, MySQL & Php Application Server Service
Web Proxy Server as a Service
The Secure Web Proxy Service is a fully managed virtual software solution to provide a service for your web solution, in a managed, secured, audited, patched environment. The reverse proxy service provides a DMZ solution to separate your applications from your front end, in a secure n-tier architecture. The Service includes 2nd or 3rd line support integration of the service and integrates the service desk function into any third party resolver groups (i.e. application related support tickets are managed/handed off to your nominated application provider/maintainer).
It can also support:
- Additional authentication or access control to individual pages, URLs and services.
- Caching and performance improvement.
- Load Balancing, Resilience and HA implementation, through a range of optimisation techniques.
- Filter and Transform Web Content.
- Supports HTTP, HTTPs and FTP.
- Port redirect from Web to AJP based services (like Tomcat etc.).
These services are suitable for Private, Community or Public Cloud hosting, on the Internet, and in Tier 1 or higher environments.
Tag Cloud: MSP, PRINCE2, Rational Unified Process, Unified Modelling Language, Managing Successful Programmes. Quality Assurance, Quality Gate, Project Assurance, Requirements Traceability, Strategic Outline Case (SOC), Outline Business Case (OBC), Full Business Case (FBC), SC, DV, ISO 15504, Six Sigma, BPR, ISO 9001
Key Processes: RUP/UML, COBIT, MSP, PRINCE2, ITILv3